Wednesday, March 08, 2006

PMS + Work = Hell

I've been suffering from PMS & hell lots of work this week. I have no mood to work, no mood to even do anything. I even feel low and start screaming at the boss. I feel like leaving, with the 'executive search' contact in my hand, all i need is just more bullshits in my CV. But, i have no time for that. I'm that sad. Not here, nor there.

I'm exhausted by the time i reach home, i sleep right after my meal. Eyes can't open even the tv is loud. Then yesterday, i went out with some newly-met friends to CB. It was good. Somehow m pressure went down for the night, but it raised back this morning.

Decided to take it easy, and i manage to survive till this hour. (4pm). Eyes starting to blur, concentration is definitely dropping. And when i turn to my left, i see my colleagues......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




How i wish there's a bed beside me. Haih. Back to shitty work.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear, sounds like it has been really rough. stay strong k? the storm will be over soon

*hugs*

 
At 11:27 AM, March 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ian and verat sleeping!!!
hahaha no wonder you want to sleep to hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home