Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Post of the Year - Resolution Reviewed

Our new colleague's belated birthday, and borned on the 1st day of the year. haiya means everytime his bufday also declare holiday wan. no need apply leave.

So we had this messy photo taking session, and my resolution accidentaly reviewed.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Find me! - hint* the one who can't look straight
from left: Sharona, me, Lin, Boss, Sue.
Half face at the back: Bailah

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Koma 3rd Installment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Veron: I tell you how many times don't steal my cake you don't listen!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Veron: Now i'm gonna 'char' you as revenge!!


Oh yeah, if it doesn't reveal enough, my resolution is actually *to be stewpid* to enjoy life in a lighter way, i guessed that hard work didn't really pay off well then i might as well as sit back and relax, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT guys??



P/S: btw, kelvin wasn't pictured in any of the image above because he too handsum. later all the girls wanna work in cinema online pulak.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home