Friday, December 16, 2005

Busy

so blardy busy, been 10 days since update. and now can only do a quick one.
Work been hitting me left right up down. Not to mention that clients that will never satisfied. The only thing that will stop them is passing deadlines.

Idiots.

I have ridiculous workslots that as if i'm totally into something new. There's no freaking minute that i can take an hour off to follow up with my-own-more-important-actual-work. My magazine.

Idiots.

I've not been sitting enough at home at all. There's no time to sit. You go home, just to get some not-enough-rest and prepare to work again, and again and again.

Catching up with friends? That's is an illegal word in my dictionary right now.

****

Snapshots: Hassan's Mamak in Cyberjaya

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Trip to Cyberjaya, RM15
Tosei & Drinks, RM7
Catching someone taking their time off to yamchar, Priceless
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ok actually the rasuah badge got nothing to do with my post, but i feel funny cos this guy had his MP5 (that's a gun, ok) on the chair next to him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home