Monday, February 26, 2007

Ouch!

My HDD fails. I've lost my 5 years mails accumulated during my service in the company,

I've also lost all my favourites that give me access to the internal work web page with changgih leave approval system, leave application system, giving people free tickets system, to check subscribers & members system, all the contest winners list system, and whatever else system that available. Grrr...

Also lost all the bloggers URLs too (except that those on the right hand side right now)

Talk about 'not being lazy' and goes to work when everyone is off for CNY. This is what i get huh.

It's a sign, it's a sign. And I'm still talking about work. Damn it.
OK, and finally I'm watching Ghost Rider tonight. I hope Nicolas Cage would still look good.

Hmm.. I'll start going for meetings alone this week. Die die die. Sure kantoi. And kena squeeze left right center.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, February 26, 2007, Blogger frostier said...

too bad that the reviews reveal that GR was no more than meet the eyes.

Anyway, on behalf of TGG Committee,

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform that we have a sponsor for the generation of program book for the party.
I need those who are attending the party to write an article of less than 250 words about the party by this weekend, 12 Noon
(March 4th 2007, 12.00pm)

Please reply the email with the subject as "Program Book for the Party" and information below. If you come with 2 or 3 person, can either write as a group/couple or individual. It's up to you.


Name :
Age :
Article (More than 250 words will be truncated) :

Thank You.

 
At 6:44 PM, February 28, 2007, Blogger LMF said...

dun put short form TGG la.
BTW it's TOGETHER-GATHER PARTY for BLOGGERS.

correct ah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home