Sunday, March 04, 2007

Back to black & white


So for whatever reason my astro went back to the 60's. Just like TMnet the customer services God knows how long i've waited. And to talk to the customer service, there's millions of repeated advertisement, and at least they try to make me hang up by informing me there's X number of phone call ahead of me. (It's 16 calls ahead, right now)

As i've waited 12 mins they say they can't help me. Good. 1 million customers. Every technician visit is 50 bucks. Bad when there's only one guy monopoly the damn market

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, March 05, 2007, Blogger zewt said...

bad is when there's only one guy monopoly....

worse is when there's no cable tv... and we are stuck with RTM1 RTM3 and TV3!!

 
At 7:33 PM, March 07, 2007, Blogger LMF said...

we have torrent. remember?
just that i can't download WLT channel for mum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home