Friday, December 29, 2006

What happened in 2006?

This blog been running 2 years, going through 2 revamps and up-to-date there's 20000 (only) visitors.

What happened in 2006?

In 2006 i took up muay thai and i stopped after i've got no time to even take my dinner, i play some badminton as work out & for fun. I finally read some books, bought all flavours of Absolut Vodka, steal all sizes of Starbucks mug. And oh sake shooter glass too.
Been to holidays more than any year before. Shopped too much and bought clothes so much that it'll prolly last me a year or 2.

I started with kreteks (Sampoerna A mentol) and fell in love with it. Changed 2 hip phones in 3 months time. Go to karaoke and actually sings (sorry to all that suffer that night). Back in collecting paperbags, the hobby i stopped doing when i stopped shopping.

I met bloggers that never blogs. Test drive the whole new civic somewhere on the way to some pekan, and went on paper for that. Obviously i was a Tan (not Lee) on paper for some reason, which i don't really know. Maybe it's either, i'm Paul Tan's sister, of i'm her wife. But in reality, it's neither.

Met 2 person that inspired me the most. And i actually wanted to thank this person very much, because, if it's not because of you, i'd prolly still stuck here with zero, nil, nothing. For both work, and leisure. Did 1 (only 1) thing that maybe most people won't have the guts to do, or maybe no chance for such.

Finally burst my bubbles of 100% successful potray of calmness, resulting voice raising to a dear colleague. Catched (or caught ah?) 1 season of 24 (that's Jack Bauer you noob) in 2 days.

Proud because i finally participating in autocross and now i'm so addicted to it, got a lil bit of limelight at autoworld.com.my too. Lowered the car to the extreme, and raised it back 2 months later.

And, maybe just 1 more thing that i'm proud of, by getting the most expensive thing in my life.

Now, maybe it's time to spend a minute to think about my resolution. Something that i really wanted to do, and/or achieve maybe.

Till then, Happy New Year!!!! *Thinking hard for resolution*

*****
Side note: I think some malaysian bloggers are so successful that some of their comment manage to go into The Star page 4 as a column.
*****

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, December 31, 2006, Blogger ah nel said...

Happy 2007 New Year...

Hope 1 day we will meet in track... ;)

 
At 6:54 PM, January 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May 2007 brings you better stuff..

 
At 12:17 AM, January 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"steal all sizes of Starbucks mug"

Wah LMF.. respek sama lu! I only managed to steal one of those huge assed A&W Beer Mug. Those things are damn heavy I tell you. LOL.

ps. and where were you lar.. my friends wanted to personally thank you for the tix the other day.

 
At 6:43 PM, January 05, 2007, Blogger LMF said...

izad, add me on msn. when u want to continue writing for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home