Monday, September 26, 2005

AdSense

weekend was good.

There's full of green's tenderloin steak for lunch.

Japanese free food was damn good. Will go again when October arrives, thanks to Wa! Fm.

And the Sunday pasta was fullfilling. yum yum.

How not to grow fat, u tell me?

******

oh my, i've planted ads all around the blog.
i know. it's disturbing. but asking charity from you guys it's like asking you all to jump from the 18th floor building. I totally understand as i behave the same. :P

so, hehe, just click on it, if you don't like it, just hit the back button so it'll come back here.
this will help me. really. Just a click to make a difference!
if u asked me to clicked on your site, i will. i promise. This is what we call helping-hand mahhhhh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home