Monday, February 13, 2006

My oren got picked up


Haiya, i tot wan to aim rich unker.
this Wingz (rojaks.blogspot.com) pick up my oren. No chance already la like that. Haiya!!!!!

----------
After 4 days of 0 movement, my car kenot start today. So i have to take bus to borrow friend's car and then drive to work. Tonight will have jump start the car. Hopefully tomorrow can start & drive to change battery. It is weak. Sigh
----------
I need to cut down my astro's subscription & my TM's over priced land line so i can accomodate a streamyx. No point paying 99.95 for just watching Wah Lai Toi :S
----------

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Wingz said...

if u want your oren back then u hafta lemme char!!! i mean your car laaa lol

 
At 8:50 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Veron said...

omg...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home