Monday, December 04, 2006

The Ticket

arrgh. so the other day i was passing by Traffic Jalan Bandar (KL city). I got flagged down by Mr. Traffic and then i was instructed to drive into the station. Hmmph. After checks and some talk i got a ticket. For exhaust emission and noise. He insisted that if i got flagged down by Jabatan Alam Sekitar my ticket will cost 1,000 to 2,000.

Ahh whatever it takes to get me off the station before more faults. Oh and the best part is, infront of me, there's a white Civic (EP) SI VTEC '02 got stopped too. I think her fault was dark glasses. And i see her parked her car to get it tested instead of receiving the ticket. Hehe. Oh well, i'm RM150 poorer.

And, can't really imagine that i DID passed 11 tolls on my saturday trip around the Klang Valley, say Cheras - PJ - Klang - Cheras - PJ. I was kinda amazed actually.

---------
Oh ya, Harith, you rawked!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, December 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh exhaust emission?!.. what buttload of crap.
I still see lots of lorries AND BUSES spewing plenty of black smoke. I don't see them getting caught.
But for noise.... I have no comments :P

hmm, btw, i got jalan for saman.

 
At 6:50 PM, December 05, 2006, Blogger ah nel said...

take the ticket go chop 'rayuan diterima' then onli pay 70... ;)

btw got racing who passed the most tol kar?

 
At 10:55 AM, December 06, 2006, Blogger LMF said...

ok mr ken. we're going for a drinking session. (and i'll bring my ticket)

i no laysing on the road. just pass toll so can practice launching mah. tee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home