Saturday, June 25, 2005

new workstation

Alrite, now i'm officially on an island. my super long table, been moved so my previous table could fit 2 tables instead.

and i've made my boss to sit on small little tiny typist desk & small chair. LOL!
i've got the whole phone to myself now. call me yah! ext 25!!

hmm. and i think i sense some jealousy among colleagues too. They wanted my table. Although, she's having my old workspace, but she got a smaller table.. hmm...

ok picture shall follows


view from editorial island

view from pteam island

my old workstation where my 72 inches table were.


p/s: i manage to sell my old lower console at USD26 which totally covers my cost of the new-used console with cup holder :P
the wonder of ebay!!

click me to view! (this link can view till end of sept 2005)

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, June 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at last. i have been following on this blog for quite some time and finally i get to comment. wonderful.

ext 25 huh? somebody called earlier and when he/she (can't remember the gender) said ext 25, i was blurred for a sec and i thought.....oh mei fong's ext. *laughs*

receptionist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home