Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Belt(s) Changing Time

Stock head

Due for belts change, was procastinating this since i don't have enough extra cash in my hand, then while havin a game with Mike last 2 weeks, my aircond belt gave up.
From there i found that it's better not wait anymore for any other belts.
1. Timing belt
2. 1 bearing (lucky me, there's 3 bearing in total)
3. alternator belt (got bulu already)
4. Steering belt

Oh man, i need extra income. Dunno can make it for my HK/Thailand trip end of the year or not now. And what about getting a place of my own? Sigh

---------
LHDN is such a pain in the ass. I have to open acc. at the LHDN nearest to my home. WTF, i spent most of my working days in PJ, why can't i open one at the branch nearest to my office?
1 day leave spent just for that. And soon when i start filling up the BE form, i'm sure more headache will come.

It's true, there's 2 thing you cannot escape. Death and income tax.
----------


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, May 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell does "sarcastism" mean??

 
At 12:45 AM, May 27, 2006, Blogger LMF said...

heh. something that is not from the dictionary. like the -lah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home